2012年9月10日星期一

Josie Maran Blush in Fever Is Making My Temperatur

Josie Maran Blush in Fever Is Making My Temperature Rise

Advertisement



Josie Marah Fever Blush Swatches Reviews Photos

“Doctor, you have to help me,Cheap NFL Jerseys! I think I’m seeing things.”

“Oh?”

“Yah,Topshop Cheeks in Luminescence Is Sticking It to MAC Nymphette, I just saw a woman who looked feverish! — but I mean that in the best possible way.”

You see, there’s a fever going around (no, not Justin Bieber), but this fever’s more of a blessing than a curse. It most certainly IS contagious, however, and it’s spreading fast.

Fever ($20),Cheap Jerseys, one of three new blushes from eco-friendly Josie Maran, launched exclusively at Sephora earlier this summer as part of a completely new line of blushes designed to lend a light flush to cheeks.

Blossom (a soft peach), Fever (a rosy beige) and Passion (a fresh pink) each contain Moroccan Argan oil,Coach Outlet Online Store, an oil rich in vitamin E,Louis Vuitton handbags outlet, and JM claims that wearing them improves a variety of skin trubs, including dryness and hyper pigmentation.

Conveniently, I have both of those trubs, LOL!

Josie Marah Fever Blush Swatches Reviews Photos
Josie Maran Fever on NW20 skin


Josie Maran Fever on NC35 skin

Josie Marah Fever Blush Swatches Reviews Photos
Wearing Fever

Since I started wearing Fever about a week ago, I haven’t noticed any improvement in my skin, but I must admit I didn’t really expect to. Luckily, I like how natural the color looks and how long it lasts on my skin, and JM really outdid themselves on the packaging, too, with a nifty biodegradeable compact (so cool!).

Fever itself feels like velvet and blends seamlessly into my skin. Too bad about the limited color selection (just three?), but I hope to see JM release some additional colors soon. I like Fever for $20, but I’d love love it for $15. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: B+/A-

You might like Josie Maran Fever Blush if��
  • You’re looking for a rosy blush with a matte finish
  • You want a healthy, natural-looking cheek flush
  • You don’t like to spend a lot of time blending your blushes
  • You want a blush that’ll last all day long
TGIF!

Girls, I’m BEYOND HAPPY tonight! I just got home from grocery paradise, aka Trader Joe’s,Saturday Surfing_19, where I picked up picnic food (sandwiches, chips, dried nuts, Vitamin Water) for tomorrow’s day trip to Lake Berryessa with El Hub. I haven’t been swimming in ages,Coach Factory Coupon, so I hope the water’s warm! I’m not too thrilled about showcasing my muffin top in public, but I’ll get over it.

Have a great night (get your beauty rest!). Time to give Tabs his gravy. :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论