2012年4月30日星期一

A Walk in My Fashion Week Feet

 
©5xpro IMG_8498© >> I've got me a few blogger/brand collaboration-y thingies coming up and this is the first of them.  I say collaborate.  That's too kind a word.  Actually Anthropologie-owned brand Leifsdottir unwisely let me loose with a FlipCam without knowing that I am in fact an over enthusiastic 'dad' when it comes to video cameras - you know - the type of dad that gets a new gadget and thrusts it in everyone's faces determined to capture everything and everyone ending up with a truckload of useless footage.  Hah.  I pity the poor sod at Leifsdottir who had to do the editing.  

The result is a cute ickle vid though featuring not just my own Leifsdottir-clad feet, but also the feet of Lauren Sherman of Fashionista, Natalie Joos of Tales of Endearment,coach messenger bags, Ami Kealoha of Coolhunting and Samia Grand-Pierre of High Snobette.  That's a lot of shoe-gazing.  Good thing Leifsdottir's newly launched shoe collection is actually worth gazing at.  I had the Mia sandals which I wore a great deal in Milan during fashion week whilst walking around the Metro,cheap beats by dre studio headphones, into McDonalds, Prada and my 70s haven of a hotel which features heavily in the video.  

Anyhow to tie in with the vid and all things Leifsdottir, I've also cobbled together an outfit with their clothing line and one lucky winner will get the set as follows - an Olax Tuxedo Jacket,Replica Jawbone Sunglasses, a pair of Cockatoo Feather trousers (annoyingly not actually made out of cockatoo feathers... ) and a pair of Leifsdottir shoes.  All you have to do is bung your email address in this form here.  Dem shoes are actually made for walking so it's worth a try...

 *Deadline for entries ends on 28th April 2011.  The winner will be selected and notified within a few days.  Everyone can participate. 

Leifs2

没有评论:

发表评论