2012年6月1日星期五

Nordstrom

Deborah Lippmann Brick House Nail Lacquer
Deborah Lippmann Brick House Nail Lacquer

Deborah Lippmann Nail Brick House Nail Lacquer ($16.00 for 0.50 fl. oz.) is described as a “shimmering rust” with–obviously–a shimmer finish. It’s a copper-shimmered, deep orange-red. The color is very rich and holds a lot of depth, which I think is why it comes together so nicely. Nubar Bronzo is much more orange but still retains the same level of depth and richness in color. I used only two coats for opaque color coverage, and when I met Deborah Lippmann at Cosmoprof earlier this month, she said she designs her polishes to be two-coaters.  The way the shimmer is threaded through the polish allows some brush strokes to show.  Typically, I get a week of wear out of her polishes–it’s a really solid formula and never chips on me.  Brick House’s formula was a good balance between thick and thin to allow for even coverage without pooling at the cuticle.

FYI Coach Outlet Online, the bottle I received was chipped and fractured, which is why I photographed the bottle over bubble wrap.   The majority of the polish was intact, so I was still able to swatch it, but while attempting to save it, more glass broke off, and it was a lost cause! The bottles weren’t individually bubble-wrapped, so they were allowed to clink against each other. I receive a lot of polishes this way, but surprisingly, I’ve only had a handful (I can only distinctly remember two) break–go figure. I swear, if I ever shipped nail polish that way, everything would arrive shattered!

Deborah Lippmann Brick House Nail Lacquer

Where to Buy: Nordstrom, $16

The Glossover

没有评论:

发表评论