2012年5月13日星期日

Jil Sander is practical and chic! @BarneysNY - Bag

How short sighted of Saks… Free PR for your store, anyone?!?

So cute!

This purse is brilliant!!! I love that it looks like a purse in another! Reminds me of a blue and white Donatella Rufrano purse I have.

Jil sander bag snob1.JPGJil sander bag snob.JPG

Jil Sander has solved the “office to cocktail hour” bag dilemma! This utilitarian chic bag is the perfect tote for work but look a bit closer, the contrasting orange compartment is removable with a chunky wristlet strap to use as a clutch at night.  Okay, so you’ll have to figure out what to do with the rest of the bag if you do go from office to a party (coat check it? USA Soccer Jersey!) but you have to admit this is one of the smartest bags of the season.  I saw this while shopping in NYC and could not stop playing with it.  I took it apart, put it back together, twirled in front of the mirror with the wristlet dangling from my arm and gleefully unzipped all the compartments.  I even shoved my wallet, iPad & scarf into it to see if it all fits (happy to report it fits everything plus more!).

A sales person came over and I thought he was going to ask me to step away but he grinned and said “Need help?” and proceeded to help me clear counters so I could snap my photos (I love Barneys!  The SAs at Saks scowl and yell at me to put the bags away when I do my “research”). 

White/Orange version is at Barneys New York on Madison Ave. There is a gray version online at Jil Sander.com here. 

没有评论:

发表评论