2012年5月12日星期六

Summer of Stolmen

>> Don't say that I neglect the wise words you throw back at me frequently in those all-important comment boxes.  Many moons ago, a commentor once said that the Stolmen wardrobe system from Ikea is the answer to everything.  I am heeding her words with such gusto that this weekend, I'm going to map out a wardrobing system - on SQUARED paper, with ARROWS and everything.  After the outting of the embarrassing state of my wardrobe, I can no longer deny the problem at hand.  Actually, how can I harp on about meticulous pleats, beautiful draping and sumptuous fabrics (apologies for the onslaught of florid language of late...) when I harbour creases in silk, cashmere jumpers folded into mini footballs and prom dresses folded and tied up into parcels.  Random dudes at Ikea Park Royal, your worse nightmare is going to be parking up in a hired van over the next few weeks.  It's the woman who will be firing a thousand questions about the Stolmen system whilst simultaneously eating takeaway Swedish meatballs... with both sauces...

G_28247_obj

没有评论:

发表评论