2012年5月13日星期日

Outfit Inspired By A Flower

Outfit: Inspired By A Flower

I can’t tell you how much I’m obsessed with this JNBY Exotic Travel Trench Coat, it’s all kinds of amazing cheap football jerseys! Also love the story behind the trench, apparently it was inspired by a flower that one of the designers had on her desk. Because of this trench, flower is the theme for the Spring 2011 collection. I’ve gotten all sorts of compliments on this trench when I wore it, people were very intrigued by the design. LOVE IT! Like I said before, I’m obsessed with the clothes at JNBY…seriously wish I can rock every piece in the collection! If you’re not near a JNBY store, you can shop the collection online at Shopbop.com and Revolveclothing.com.

Haven’t rocked out my Chinese Laundry boots for a minute, since I had to do a lot of walking to shop for Christmas gifts I wore them. They kept me pretty warm too. I forgot how comfortable they were…

JNBY Exotic Travel Trench Coat (courtesy of JNBY), GAP Circle Scarf, American Apparel Legging, Chinese Laundry Leather Top Over-The-Knee Boots, Vintage Chanel Bag

Outfit: Inspired By A Flower

Outfit: Inspired By A Flower

Outfit: Inspired By A Flower

Outfit: Inspired By A Flower

Outfit: Inspired By A Flower

没有评论:

发表评论